Thank you for visiting xtremebrewing.com. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used within our site.
How we use information
We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products or services, or to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
We sometimes will need to utilize this information to communicate with you directly. Sample communications would be to insure quality customer service by notifying you when you have won one of our contests or when we make changes to our subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter, or to contact you about your account or order with us.
The information that you provide about others enables us to ship products to friends or family members as gifts. From time to time, we also may use this information to offer our products, programs, or services to them.
The information we collect in connection with our online forums is used to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and, from time to time, to offer you products, or services.
We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
We will disclose information we maintain when required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
Administrators of Xtremebrewing.com who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice by, for example, not using the information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Xtremebrewing.com.
Finally, Xtremebrewing.com will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
The Information We Collect
Within certain sections of Xtremebrewing.com, you can order products, enter contests, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion, subscribe to one of our services such as an online newsletters, or participate in one of our online forums. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information, and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services.
Within certain sections of Xtremebrewing.com, you can submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person's name and e-mail address to send an electronic notification of a particular product, or if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient. Our goal is to only collect the necessary information to accomplish the requested objective.
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer, Mozilla), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows, Linux or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink, Comcast, Mediacom, etc…).
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Some of our pages contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Xtremebrewing.com sometimes may offer contests, sweepstakes, or promotions that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. Xtremebrewing.com has no control over the third-party sponsors' use of this information. Xtremebrewing.com will notify you at the time of a request for information that may contain personally identifiable information. Only with your confirmed permission would such information be provided to third parties.
To enhance your experience with our sites, many of our web pages use "cookies." Cookies are text files we place in your computer's browser that store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at our site. However, once you chose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. We attempt to align ourselves with vendors and service providers that assume the same responsibility. Even though, our practices may not necessarily be implemented at any of the third party sites. We do not assume legal or non-legal responsibility for any third party not under the direct supervision of Xtremebrewing.com
- Our payment page is secured.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Credit Card authorization is not made until verification that shipping will occur in the specified delivery time to UPS. However, pre-ordered products will be billed within 72 hours of purchase to guarantee your order when quantities may be limited.
- No C.O.D.
Order and Shipping Policy
- We are not responsible for typographical errors.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We ship orders Monday through Friday (except Hoildays). Shipments with liquid yeasts are shipped on days that allow the order to be deliver by Friday. Some orders may be delayed to achieve this. Where possible, we try not to have your liquid yeast held in a shipping terminal over the weekend.
- Orders usually ship within 48 hours.
- Hops.. Hops.. Hops.. There has been an ongoing shortage of various hop varieties. We sell pounds of hops when available. Not all varieties listed on our site are currently available. Only those varieties with prices are currently available. We are updating our website with the currently available varieties.
- An order and shipping notification is emailed to you for your records.
- All orders will be shipped via UPS unless free shipping terms apply.
- The shipping costs are based on the total ship weight of the products during checkout. The costs of shipping are provided by UPS.com. Xtremebrewing.com does not assume responsibility for 3rd party’s pricing for shipping. We charge you the amount that shipping cost us. Excess shipping will be refunded when your order is shipped.
- Xtremebrewing.com reserves the right to make adjustments to shipping in the event that shipping challenges are prevalent. Examples may include: Exceeding the total ship weight imposed by UPS, Combination of items that require special packaging to ensure proper delivery, or Liquid Yeast Shipments that exceed our expectation for proper delivery time to ensure a stable yeast content.
- All shipping changes will be addressed with customer prior to shipment.
- We are not responsible for your order once tracking shows it is delivered to your address.
- You may contact us at any time for information regarding your order.
- You will be notified of any backordered items prior to shipping any portion of your order. Contact may be via phone or email to discuss alternate items.
We aim to please at Xtremebrewing.com. In the event that you wish to return any of our products, you must comply with the following guidelines. We understand that each case may be different, so if you feel that the guidelines should not apply, please contact us.
- In order for items to be returned, they must be in good sellable condition. Items that cannot be returned: Liquid Yeast, Opened Bags of grain or milled grain, hose or tubing cut to your order, special order items, books, items damaged by misuse or that have been altered and items without the original packaging.
- Buyer shall contact XtremeBrewing.com within 15 days of delivery to start the return process.
- We will credit you for anything not mentioned in the non-refundable section of this policy within 30 days of the item(s) being shipped back to XtremeBrewing.com at the cost of the buyer.
- Refunds will not apply to either the original shipping cost or the cost to ship the item back to us unless the return is a result of our error.
- All refunds will be credited back to the credit card that was provided during puchasing.
- We do not believe in restocking charges.
Items damaged as a result of shipping
- Contact UPS for reimbursement. You will need the merchandise, all packing materials for inspection by UPS and the shipping documents.
- Contact us as soon as possible so we can help you get the replacement you need.